Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

{PIN}spirational Challenge #132

The new challenge pic for the next two weeks is this one...
http://www.pinterest.com/deanne1966/pin-spiration/

Sponsors are
Prize-3 images


~Diane's Daydream Designs~
~store closed~
Prize being offered are these sets...





Here's what the design team has created.


~used a Stitchy Bear-Digi Blessings digi


~KITT of Kitt's World
~used a Stitchy Bear digi
-taking a break

~used a Stitchy Bear-Digi Blessings digi

~JEANETTE of Cre8tive Play
~used a Stitchy Bear-Ken Benner Designs digi

~used a Stitchy Bear-My Heart Pieces digi

~KATELYN of Artsy-Arts
~used a Stitchy Bear-My Heart Pieces digi
~used a Stitchy Bear-My Heart Pieces digi

 ~DEANNE of A Little Bit o' Paper
~used a Stitchy Bear-Stitchy Stamps digi
 
~used a Diane's Daydream Designs digi

And now for the Winners and Top 3...
Winner of Challenge #131...
Winner of
7 digis from
is
 ~64. Del~

Congratulations!! Please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.
Also grab the badge to add to your blog, if you like! Thanks!


Top 3 for Challenge #131...
 
 
Congratulations, everyone!! 

 Don't forget to grab the badge to add to your blog!
Now, let's see YOUR creations!!!!!!!
 Remember, up to 5 entries per challenge.
The complete rules are in the right sidebar.
Thanks to all of you who participated in the previous challenge!! 

 Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too! Thanks.
 
THIS CHALLENGE begins on Tuesday, Jan 20th and closes on Monday, Feb 2nd at midnight.
You have 2 WEEKS to work on your entries!!


5 comments:

  1. Woohoo, delighted to see I was a winner. congrats to everyone else too. Thanks for some great challenges, off to pin my badge on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting me in the Top 3 and congrats to the other winners as well. Lovely work from everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just SUCH an adorable inspiration pic this week! Love it, and love how the DT were inspired by it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking me for the Top #, I appreciate it very much and congrats to the others as well!! Adorable projects by the DT!!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete